Sunday, February 13, 2011

Half of their

 A year ago, I knew a man
year later, I found myself half to take root, cleft

northwest of town the other half with the man to an unknown destination, where
From then on, I am a person in the school's all
become homesick and thought he
time with him, can not suppress the homesickness
return home, can not help but look around a fantasy facing the shadow of the shadow
laugh, facing the shadow said, look, this is my family, how do they

lovely to listen to my grandmother told me excitedly that he is good, his mother I am fine
dismay when asked: In the future there is not really intend to stay home?
I suddenly do not know how to answer the
do I boast delicious lamb grandmother when her grandmother said with a smile
, after he came to the grandmother has done for him, like his granddaughter, grandmother did not like it I have to say like
jumped three feet high for a happy, loud pro-cheek in her grandmother, her grandmother around her neck and boasts a good < br> I'll think Grandma further and further away, less and less secretly behind me weeping to go home when I am weak links
a hug and commitment are afraid to give her
I'm afraid I can not help tears drop and then a vent miles
how dare I admit my hypocrisy
very love my original home, how do I dare to open this gate installed plague
how dare indulge my tears, even a small burst enough to drown those feelings pull me how to do

have to wait for our future so long
I miss the time, over and over again Look at the few e-mails once thought
sweet, when you laugh when you cry, sometimes moving, sometimes bailing
lay rows of computer Ningxia videos
I know it was his fear that I am homesick for me nowadays but I never
Any one willing to read the full
I refuse to touch and the home of any
force myself to accept any of any city

a city he forced himself to believe where he is, where Home
But there is always a piece of mind called homesickness seed
restless moment I want to shot a contradiction

how I'm feeling homesick to reveal this to him, he will major Great takes on bag that he made me think that it is displaced
how dare I tell him, all my illusions about marriage and family, the male lead is only one him, he would think I pester to want to marry him, he will feel happy for me now not law, he would think I asked him to insist, he
how I dare to think a lot of pressure many, many dull days, our first love was a small abrasion of the fade the color, we do not it stand to become noisy laughter of the two people did not love getting
not, but do not qualify into the final plain
family turned away in the direction they go away to their respective final Fuzzy black spots
into how to do

I was very hurt when I was split in half can return to complete on the same piece of land on the
but his mother looked at Hu every possible way
distressed and I can not rely on the integrity to put his own torn in half
not for their own selfish well-being to take someone else's son, right?
not hurt the feelings of pain, then < br> Since I do not know that let someone else try
finally now become like a clumsy

I love, but I think the guard I do not want to see it fade to be worn by our own forgotten
I want to tell him to do so is to save the feelings of love and passion
if there can not be cool at least please stop it okay?
but he must have been willful and vexatious my injury through the
cure him I do not know how I know now separated
will miss the romance and passion have no feelings of not cooling the
will not be disappointed, at least in my mind it so fast
, one can not express the feelings of the idiot
it hurt to give me stick to it also there is no love there
memories and whatever else I just want to

own way to give him a happy
like the Who, the day, no one can live with the
he can certainly get a life together, and he can not Duomo Qi
know each other more and more romantic
entangled as long as she does not so much , so many of his melancholy
good, gentle to his mother Ye Hao

sensible enough, right after a big deal and I did not marry the old

accompany you to use this
only half of the incomplete
how to do their own
I handed it over to him to be a
there to take care of other women and other women's children how to do

perfect love advocates
prefer the ancient memories of a year ago, do not want to
Xiaoshuai
do not suffocate in the flat and let the love I thought
suddenly one day when you are thinking of a man he suddenly Long time no see in your eyes, said: I came back to hold your hand I held his hand
bitter bite and never let go

This is the most beautiful love

No comments:

Post a Comment