Friday, October 29, 2010

Coupled with the summer weather in northern dry dust effects on the eye

 A little bit low, small emotions, the results of even the dark circles to come to,, outrageous,,, alas, come easy to take but difficult. Absolutely adequate sleep these days, eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, it seems, will take some time to completely clear.

afternoon read the novel Always thought that paying on return, the work is to improve the lifestyle for the better life, ambition, responsibility is not strong, looks great, but can not afford to live beating heart.

this time last year, it probably is, read the Now think about four years of college (although a senior last 1 / 3), I miss the most is still 2008. . .

08-year term beginning on the honor to learn tennis, sun handsome teacher, was a group of us girls do not know how long gossip ... many friends have asked me why I like tennis, always smiled and said, is like them,UGG boots, there is no reason. It may be elegant, energy attracted by bright colors may have been touched by tennis, its individuality and unpredictable ... for three years, I finally know. From my side from the pitch after accidentally aware of its existence the moment, I knew it fascinating, and now, like I was possessed like, only I'm on the tennis court is the real , from the heart happy. Three years, because there is no ball urgent cry, irritability before, too depressed, but also very much love playing ball games after the Enron and comfort; each school having left the tennis court, tennis court back to school also can not wait to see . I began to miss the small town of Anyang, Anyang Institute of Technology began to regret in this little-known second-class institutions. A few days ago, I still think that tennis is the only life I have mutual dependencies with each other is quite another thing, family, friendship, love, there are always gone that day, only it is real ...

08 years, I no longer have just entered the confusion of college, in hopes of learning and living happily every morning in the sun bathed happily through the crossroads, used to bread, milk or yogurt also, the presence of milk, used the familiar, handsome figure, used to rush to class and feel happy all the time.

remember several of us to force myself to get up early morning reading and studying the formation of a small group, it is called, the rising social (Asahi Sunrise in the morning sun from the morning reading in the garden.) Ran out of breath every morning sun garden, for fear late to pay the fine, good fun for some time ~

08 years, I still simply do not understand for parents to worry about, and I never worry about the future too, but immersed in the fairy-tale dream of a little girl in the ...

08 years of my friends are envious, playing,UGG boots cheap, shopping, Internet, carefree, life was happy and enrich ...

08 in the winter is warm, the air is very clean, wearing a thin sweater slightly empty at happy running on the tennis court (although do not play very good ball), OTC passerby glanced at the middle of the two silly girl field (such a cold day, wearing so thin, is also playing so enthusiastically, admire admire .. everyone knows, we have hot fragrant perspiration dripping)

08 年I, a white (white sleeve hoodie, beige pants, white sneakers), the length of hair in parallel, and the companions are forced to choose a football lesson ... the teacher know that we girls lack of football cell, we still tolerant, but The first class on a white, I said: before), several of our girls are gearing up to try it, and form a team, and against boys. The results can be imagined in the field of embarrassed about ... haha, but we girls have the advantage of little girls, passed the ball to us, boys can not come rob, only look at the anxious,Bailey UGG boots, so we scramble played 10 minutes burned himself out, but the power of men and women in this technology gap in the dual meet, the result was good, draw, hehe

08 years of me, Fall in love with the orange fruit ,UGGs, and of course I have long like your favorite tea

08 years of me, Fall in love with a kiwifruit, grapefruit, strawberries, began Hengmeilengdui some other fruits

09 年I, a black (a black sweater, black pants, black shoes), nicknamed Black Swan, a big contrast Oh

Now, I began to understand the distressed parents, and also began to worry about the work , thought more and more heavy

10 years of me, his eyes no longer clear, slightly fuzzy, no longer young, no longer dare to play as before, self-willed child temper, and began to learn for the sake of others

few days ago, talking with my classmates, and asked my business or employment, I say find someone to work. Capital accumulation points and so a few years to open a coffee shop, decorate my preferences, I am looking forward to that day. Perhaps in the coming days, I visited the cafe had enough, still can not find what I want feel, perhaps I would scrap the whole idea. But I will in the near future, learn how to grind coffee, in a warm afternoon, a cup of coffee full of love I love. I will learn French, for my ideals.

Now, I'm still saddled with the expectations of parents vision of the future, slightly depressed, a little help, a little confused ... A few days ago had specifically bought a pink shirt, to improve I have a deep emotional

Now, I'm short hair, eyes slightly misty, but still strong, stubborn, unyielding, parents still love the silly girl, still repeated more than three years and Mandy kept bicker's life, she gnashed in fury, and I laughing at the side, of course, sometimes I would be angry and pursed lips, not saying a word ...

10 years I will continue to efforts, courage forward, because life is always a beacon of light for me, give me the direction, give me strength ...

quarters five lines: 

Jerry , Hellen, Mandy, me and Pei

No comments:

Post a Comment