Monday, October 25, 2010

As if no one ever told me too

 Nor his father to see Shanwa Crouching Tiger, over the mountains to worship, I had no longer silent, and she saw me silent, she fell silent, holding her little sister, playing with my knife I pinch .

, however, far from the shrine from time to time there came the sound of bursting crackers but more intensive, and a bunch of has released a string of mountains from the Crouching Tiger back, distant and long.

out from the shrine was filled with the taste of sulfur released into the atmosphere to every corner of the alley, the streets came the cheerful singing, a group of children on the Zhuangzi, clapping her hands with a smile danced yard from my house ran past the bamboo door, I saw the dim figure of their, children's songs from inside the bamboo door, a blind pass into the room.

New Year, New Year, New Year's good fun,

girl takes, kid should be shot,

clapped his hands, smiled and jumped,

New Year very busy.

... ...

Finally, I am familiar with the songs they disappeared in the depths of the alley. I stretched my hand touched my pocket picked in the shrine thing, did not dare throw a hand to play, worried about my sister saw me Tsui, snatched it. Then I saw the mother and Arbor worship in the yard, and the New Year really find many ritual. Father posted a red paper in the couplet and the keeper of the. Chui on me and my sister are not too interested in them, it seems like something in my hand, I have all the; and I do Tsui sister, holding her little guy, is another world. Somehow two people sitting in bar wells, fell silent.

suddenly she raised her head, said to me: go, I immediately said,

mentioned later,UGGs, also played a character, and I said: do not you?

wait for her father to a fish tail attached above the door, the New Year began. Old age and those who worship there only occasionally, in the shrine Pilipala to discharge the firecrackers, the more the strong smell of sulfur, and from time to time there are individual children to spot the lonely, the bamboo from the yard in front of my house holding a Hong ran , leaving a laugh and sing. Thick layer of snow as white Miantai, but also gives the feeling of living in harmony and and the whole immersed in a harmony among the Zhuang Zi.

(e)

next day is New Year's Day, and according to my mother's request, I have to accompany my sister to her home Tsui trip. Just below her home village, along the still water down the river road to connect to the village below, and now the frozen static River has become ice.

we just left Zhuangzi, I said to my sister Jade: too much, or take the good path.

do not know how long to go.

Tsui sister pumped by pumping her shoulders, the back of the bamboo baskets, bamboo baskets that heavy pressure in her body.

She said: AA snow to fall, fall into the snow up, some of it spilled onto my body. I do not care, go back to her; large cake cake. threw a stone to me, but blame but turned into a kind of beauty, beautiful stones.

she finished on the road to squat down, put down the bamboo basket on her back straight pant, round white mist from the spray out of her mouth and into the warm sunlight inside. At this time the sun has been quite high, and then looked back at Crouching Tiger Hill, we are very far away from the Chuang Tzu. I immediately ran back and stood in front of my sister, Jade, and said; my skirt, and help me patted me of snow, only said, good! She of course, do not understand, I do not understand, I just listened to our President said. But we are not here, this insect, there must be, I have to grab one to play, it all day laden with me.

I should see her she would look back to see the mountains behind Crouching Tiger, and I looked at that Crouching Tiger Hill, Crouching Tiger Hill from a distance, it really is more like a lie on the ground the big sky and shouts and the tiger, the body in the snow in the sun, shining. Handling the dark clouds and the big mouth, bite the sky.

she suddenly turned, looked at me and said; I think Arbor yesterday, the story I talked about, in fact, the story I, do not know how many times heard, I heard my sister Jade, and she want to hear, that I had to tell her.

story is that, long, long time ago, Crouching Tiger Hill, which is where I live now is not what Zi, only a desolate desert, only the quiet river flowing leisurely in the living the ancient peoples, living sunrise, sunset and not life, it is in a stable.

But suddenly one day, disaster came to this land came about, I do not know since when, still water river side of the woods, to a large beast of a brutal, species living on the land people, and to the still water river wild grass cutting people up to go no further back, also hurt a lot of animals, Zhuangzi on the panic, big day out who are afraid to, but do not go out, how to maintain living? There are some daring people to steal out, but still came back.

Zhuangzi faced with a disaster. How to resolve this section Nie Yuan it?

Thus, all the people gathered Zhuangzi family shrine in the thinking of the enemy's approach.

chose several groups of people out, but did not come back, the rest of Zhuangzi on fewer and fewer young adults.

this time, Chuang Tzu, the last of a youth determined to make evil beasts to kill, in order to maintain their own tribe, but according to their ability, how it can Doude Guo monster? If the light is big with bile go get a life that is not in vain?

the young man thought for a long time, can not find a little way, soon the day of departure arrived the next day he would leave the village into the forest fighting, This is a road of no return it? he did not know.

one night before departure,Discount UGG boots, he came to Chuang Tzu's ancestral temple, and then a return to worship ancestors, his shrine inside the large stones gently to sleep.

the young man had a dream, he dreamed of a white-haired beard of the old monk, the old monk opened the heavy door, walked in front of him, and his hands clasped together the youth saw his string of prayer beads hanging from the wrist, glittering appearance, youth sat up.

monster you really want to go and fight it?

Yes! Youth firmly.

you to protect your loved ones?

Yes! Young replied.

many people died fighting, you will die, you are not afraid of it? Asked the old monk. I am not afraid, I for my family, I must go to battle, even if I die! Young said heavily.

been a long time. The old monk said: Amitabha! Read you a sincere, I'll help you do it, for these good people! Sin, sin!

finished, the old monk's prayer beads will be on hand, took down and handed the hands of young people, and then explain in the case of young ears a lot. Young people many thanks, kneel on the ground, so he looked up, the old monk had a golden light, Luewang West went.

the first morning the sun had not risen, young people begins with a dream woke up, had a dream, he said to himself, but a look at next, Daqing really stood above the string of glittering stones The beads do.

this is true! Table of catch up, back machete, then went up the hill, no one farewell, because no one have the heart to watch him leave.

him through thick forest and Mount grass, walking in the mountains is a small road, a sudden gust of wild wind up, only to hear a roar, a huge tiger jump out, stand in on the road.

young look, murderous straight up, brandished a knife Zhipi, several back and forth, young people covered in blood by bite, lying on the ground, and could not move. The tiger, being brutally slaughtered coming.

youth touched his chest, grasping the string of golden beads to it, according to the old monk told, only to force a throw in mid-air, I read the word Hyun, see hear exploding.

flopping in the air, the big tiger, was set there, an instant into a large rocky mountain, while the young man it? People in the village took the ax to catch up with Hill to come, long invisible, and people shouting the name of youth, he called the book content!

but there is no answer, but when people returned to the village when a small street in the village, more than just a big, big banyan tree. Later, people say, that young people become brave, as he called Yung-book ah youth! Still later, people to thank the kindness of the old monk, the village will be built on a temple monk, that is, I am now reading the Maple School.

story finished, I finally talk her sister Jade, After, they went to the front. Looked at, back to my sister, Jade said: , and caught up from behind.

fact, she knew.

:

, cutting selling,

Ding pot, no caps,

Ding pot, no caps,

Ding pot ... ... > See me sing her endless, long time to call me, saying: stop singing, in turn, said: because only relatives come to our reading of Zhuangzi. Of course, is not with us and come, especially aquatic, strong regional consciousness, often fights with others, but most of the people he always bruising. One time, I rushed up swatting a pass, although the win, but I hit a good home endured a matrix, I was not her sister Jade, she does not know, I did not tell her.

I do not who ignores her, seeking only to random singing Wang Qianmian. A moment later, turned a corner, after a large bamboo. Appeared in front of a Chuang Tzu, Chuang Tzu, but is not so much that we just, I immediately go back and yelled at my sister Jade:


I forget to go in the back, so really lost, where to look to? I think my sister gave me a pinch Tsui small clay figurines, and later she asked me, I said lost, she scolded: ah? Ye do not your lost it? Little Clay lost, lose one day you go.

left the village at the bottom go right away, go left right away, soon to my sister Jade, and Jade sister shouted happily side edge to her family ran, I followed slowly took my knife, Huang Youyou, and soon, they saw my sister Jade waved to me at the door, and then they came out of a few people, two of which are a summer night I've ever seen Uncle Aunt.



they probably have never seen me, see me such a unique animal, they're definitely very interested. When around the brazier, especially the two children, I do still call them for children. The hand to touch my face, that grabbed my hat. I had his hands in my pocket, pressed my knife, to my sister who suffer Tsui, if there is any danger above, I immediately pulled out my knife, the cover your own. But in the end they even snatched the knife also used Xiaoping Guo, and also completely contrary to the logic of bandits and I cut one, and handed my hand.

One said: Another take my hat said.

I had to constantly go back, Jade grabbed my sister pushed me toward them, said: and shook her, seemed to say: ah! See it! Model right here.

their one sister, sister Jade, of course I was to call her sister; the other sister's sister Jade, and I still have to call her sister. This does not, suddenly two more sisters. The two sisters and I uttered endless emerald sister, make a endless. Aunt Uncle is also very good to me, called me when I eat it, which makes not much nerve I had.

afternoon, following my sister to turn an emerald ring, and she did not so much the village streets, and no big banyan tree, do not know beneath the snow is not the Daqing stones,'d take a lot of out of bamboo, bamboo leaves filled with the Ice on, bamboo has become more clear, and there are very crisp Korea rhythm.

we have been to dinner when it is back.

dinner, blamed for the fire hall is piled around fooling around,cheap UGG boots, they touch my face again, but also grab my hat. Little sister hand turning my hat, I thought she also touched my forehead that spin, and she said: I lie on my sister's shoulder, Tsui said, and little sister to wear to really put the hat on her head to go, or they grab the emerald hand over her sister, help me to wear to my head, straightened, and said : trouble together.

side with my big sister with a small sliced apple side said to me; Cui said her sister's body. Then she handed it took Apple just sharpened my hand, I caught the apple, put teeth into the flesh of mouth going, and refused to bite it off, but they looked at the light with your eyes. Asked, I nodded; ask, I nodded again.

I like to meet my sister like Tsui deal with these two sisters, this is pretty strange sense of obedience had a strange effect. Sure enough, Aunt Uncle speak.

arms around me, I'm really terrified by the fear, like a very, very distressed.

the night I look outside and know today is no longer able to go back. Came, Grandma said to me, and to my sister who lives in my night to large Tsui Year will be back. Middle of the night, they took my sister to go Tsui her room and went to sleep, she held me to her bed, I quickly said: Shoes says: Tsui sister's quilt gone, forced to wrap my body, revealing only a head on the outside, like a monk to stay on the road Treks eyes wide open, looking at the dark night sky.

She sat down next to my bed, the self-serving to say, but also off her shoes, from him I smelled the fragrance comes out,UGG bailey button, accompanied by her voice Youde. to drill inside my quilt.

I quilt, gasping for air, stared at the dark, but it does not see, want to see my sister Jade, do not see. Just across the thick quilts and thick coat, I seem to feel her heart and her breathing evenly.

reminds me of my last Tsui and her sister kept in a quilt of things here.

last time, I was head covered Monte Jade sister in the face to cover up, was about the time screaming for help, he was hand over my sister Tsui my mouth, and then she said: hey! Small husband, do not call, and call no one will know. See I did not make a sound, she has excited even covered my mouth to her did not know. She said: that people know I am not afraid. Went on to say: Well I'm your little daughter. Seems to be inserted during my questioning, she said: Of course a small daughter and her husband slept little. Paused, and finally let me, pushed and said: You have not heard ah? I was silent, but Guzhe own big mouth to breathe. Moment, she panicked, for they said: little husband, how do you now? Ah? Talk to you ah?

my breath enough to head out of gas before the quilt and said loudly: choked me! Which was then pulled into the bed by her go, she holds my face hard to say: You scared me! You scared me! I thought you passed out yet.

how? I ... ... I would like to say that I Zehui fainted it? Tsui sister has grabbed me and said: Well, well, do not talk fast to sleep.

then we'd just slept together.

thought of this, I quickly pulled the quilt, pull them, I had turned in the direction reckoned Tsui sister.
I paused and quickly added: .

I could not bear her, but I do not want to tell her, I could not bear her, she hugged me, I stay in her arms, and he is very satisfied. Finally, she was in bed and laughed Li Gege, I always think that a quilt has also been flexible sheets together, the sound becomes very crisp.

So, I let her hold it, stumbled to sleep. (To be continued!)

No comments:

Post a Comment