Friday, October 15, 2010

Is a rare holiday father

 He decided to go to the supermarket to a mom and need to buy the things bought with the full, while also running a number of official business. As for me, so was taken back to the grandmother, they said with my inconvenient, but also so that I can not make good milk, I will starve.

near noon, my father and mother had just eaten breakfast, they begin to pack up and back to grandma had. To the grandmother, the family of a person are not, grandfather, grandmother went out to play. A telephone emergency call, grandmother Pidianpidian to come back. Of course, my charm to play the game than most of her, and know that I am at home, threw her left hand will naturally come back in the game. Grandma got home, my parents went out, I only watched them helplessly. I started at home is pretty good, and can be seen over time they always come back, I began to weary, I would like parents. Way I expressed annoyance cry, I cry I think parents should be back. However, it did not, cried for a while they gone forever. Alas, my father and mother, ah, how do you bear to leave me at home while he went to go shopping. That being the case, I do not want you, I want to eat well and get my grandparents to play. Figured since I exposed a sweet smile, Lehe Lehe and grandparents went to the game!

15:00, Mom and Dad finally came back, they gave me back my favorite cereal, my mother bought me two pairs of back pretty socks, I finally cried out, or some value .

No comments:

Post a Comment