Thursday, December 2, 2010

Who beat notes with the healing of our memorial Asan

 If this message occurs April Fool's Day, I will leave it as a news behind. The title to see the death of Asan, at first only considered a malicious media blundering joke and, after several rounds of major sites confirmed, I finally admit that my favorite singer, has been ill during the away.
that moment, I called out to friends, said Asan dead, his eyes suddenly burst into tears welled up.
irrelevant for a woman, I actually cried.
Then, sorrows and joys of life for the first-line reverse, solidification of a hand, a hand shake.
Since then, she will not be lonely here on earth to sing, her gorgeous vicissitudes of life should only be in heaven.
I hate pop music, jumping wildly chaotic in a small group of girls, tweaking for state, a mouthful of love to love to go, their eyes like cartoon characters generally bright, but I just saw there in that hole.
I like the vicissitudes of Asan and left the world, her music seems to mankind for thousands of years hidden in all the sadness. Inside you can see the and Xu goodbye when to say, we could see the Virgin overlooking the serenity of living beings ... ...
to touch me, then I almost every night to fall asleep listening to her songs, as if engaged in a holy baptism, the kind of desolation and vigorous voice, I feel like I was standing next to the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem , there is no hope and despair, a woman need only song of love and loss, the standing to the end of time.
But this is a traditional Chinese festival after the third day of the season is what we cherish the memory of ancestors, at which point the song had to heal and has been known for people to adhere to treatment singer Asan injury is gone,UGG bailey button, this number so that brightened the atmosphere to the heavy haze. Asan gone, really not coming back? I torture themselves time and time again, you can even fool all know, the people to another world will never be back. I dropped the innocent extremely reluctant to make the idea a reality. Asan is that in the end may be gone,bailey UGG boots, both in mainland China or Taiwan, and from listening to music out of feelings of Asan plight of the people now are thinking, what?
When the tear-jerking leaves the Asan!
years slowly passed, fading dreams, tribulations come the day, I change your voice in the calm if the pool of water waves of fashion.
years slowly passed, fading dreams, tribulations coming days, but you have chosen me goodbye, and all who love you goodbye.
clear and bright, you go, so we can not pay homage, no miss, just think of the familiar song after the accident, burst into tears without warning.
I do not believe that this is the last spring of your life, you play a wave quietly,Discount UGG boots, just to say goodbye.
Yes, goodbye, never disappear.
Please allow me, an ordinary fan with a bunch of lilies for you, offer a love you never know.
Since then,UGG boots, I fear, that there is a better wake up after the fact.
Since then, I am down to earth, knowing the way and you can no longer meet.
willing to have singing in heaven, where you can indulge intoxicated.
Asan, you'll never walk alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment