Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Nothing to do with the constellation of one-act play

 Nothing to do with the constellation of one-act play
Libra
like my friends and what to say
readily
heavy sense of family is always looking for a suitable person to
I'm afraid of loneliness
Some people say that Aquarius for me
Yes, I have some friends bottle
are very comfortable character of freedom, are a good listener, both care about each other's feelings, are more understanding
so that It is nice with a very homely
Cancer
said the girl will be home this character very well
tube can not be used to Cancer, but a lot of my personality
not say I think the world is safe, and They believe that the world is full of danger
the original can not be together love do not understand what it is I think they like Libra
mind,
Aquarius and Cancer of the case mouth,
love of art In order to protect the two people can not say it,
or only duplicity.
Why? Libra's I think it would pressure the sick.
But how can like it?
our feelings and not only like and dislike so simple.
life is not only like and dislike,
many people, a lot of things, a lot of rules, many of us can not resist hh
Cancer I,
not afraid of injuries, what can?
Aquarius I,
duplicity, what can?
Libra,UGG boots, I,Discount UGG boots,
earth shattering, what can?
not how,
injured , heartache, not free like a one-act play hh
,
a sad person to kneel in the rain,
looked at under the eyes of heaven do not know the tears began to rain,
gaping at shouted something, but this one-man show silent hh

No comments:

Post a Comment