Thursday, November 11, 2010

Li Lingyu Golden Week

 Tomorrow is the first of October, the children leave school ten days (including two weekends), see their children happy. Morning asked if I could go to Shanghai to see the World Expo? Tell the truth, as the Shanghai people, the Expo has been carried out, I not to the museum, one is afraid of people line up more crowded, the second is fear of the child can not stand high temperatures. Despite numerous trips to and fro Shanghai is not the courage to go to the Expo. It seems this is a run away. Hey, line up right on line , on the line as long as the kids like.
children go to school, I started to get busy, Call for tickets, the case of Bo Zhao Shuren come out to see which were less easy to buy a ticket hall, my heart I wonder if it is to find a shortcut both went to the Expo and read a wonderful, happy child I am also glad, two all its beauty. In fact, I have not the man who likes lively, more crowded places more afraid to go to the children taught me Many sense of balance and courage. to children's interests, so what if my mother can not care for? is for the children, I want this holiday has become unusual, but also make it more meaningful change.
where I and I wish all my friends Happy Holidays!
Important: false alert winning information, click on View Details Sina BLOG feedback message board About Sina SINA English

No comments:

Post a Comment