Thursday, May 19, 2011

Purely personal diary

January 15, 2008 Tuesday, very cold
;
; God's heart with the people, when the eye when the rain, after several days of good weather has finally ended, starting from the cold under the dense rain plus snow. Bad weather
thought, and I feel at this moment exactly, did not bad.

Although penniless, I still get out of the house, but readily took the time to go a savings card. Come out when we come to find out the weather is even worse than I imagined. Go the street, hands and feet have been cold, but I have no choice, I can only find a nearby ATM to take money, warm your heart .

this way they kept Xia Xiang: take the money right hair do first, so that will have better mood, and then find a place to eat and drink, This feeling is even more OK. This thought came ten minutes, and finally appeared in a cash machine, I am excited to run in the past, but see above NOTE: After the local cash has been mentioned, try other services. Halo S ... ... hard to find cash machines, turned out to be the case. What should be the phrase To me, actually became the ride home, not in the winter, but also filled with the same great temperament to go all seriousness, well ......< br>
bitterly to leave ATM, to the Street mouth around. blocks a lot of cars parked tricycle, seeing I strode up and thought to be a bus. we all tread, stomp, stomp rushing over, I carefully steered clear of the results of their sphere of influence, straight to went another direction. through and then suddenly I felt his face like an oven, and had no money for even the people who ride tricycles, is very embarrassing.

God does not help I have, it seems only to go home lonely.
home a changed clothes, I heard the sound Cui Xiang 2, looked up lying on the ground actually Gangbeng with two one dollar, just enough money to take three cars back. all of a sudden felt dizzy days to turn ......< br>
So, now write feelings experienced by this afternoon for reference purposes only.
555 ......

No comments:

Post a Comment