Wednesday, May 25, 2011

2010

Today Liuzhou under a big rainstorm, I was back on the road from the South City department store , days of thunder , lightning , very scary . Normal intellect tells me , find a place to shelter, the rain stopped too soon . However, the thought , well, let's go, anyway , no nothing . So, start it , and the rain began to fall , great car to drive lights, slowly toward the front open. I basically can only get in my head propped an umbrella , walking, wind blows to the body Eau rain , a bit cooler , but the foot of the rain after such a heated floor is warm . Very comfortable , many people look at me, when I was a fool to see me, but I feel quite good fun, fly in the ointment is that , today I wore a high-heeled shoes , no way to kick the water , had to take control of my own , So wrestling ... ... remember that time in school , Lin Zhaoyu , the days of wandering outside , dripping wet hair , bright smile, I still have them. Now, only myself, lonely dry these silly things. Occasionally, big hair innocence to prove I'm not very old , ha ha ... ... home, clothes wet to play, shower , rainy days , sleeping days, ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment