Sunday, January 9, 2011

Nightlife alone

 I, in fact, not so strong desire to exercise! Is my best friend asked me to go running every night! I think since the beginning of the run, I do not want to hold it! Strange to say, the weather in Beijing, it can not hot, strong winds can not say, but when I run at night, wind, rain, and so can time out br> Well, today ran 9 laps, four hundred meters around, is running in school! Although it was not the school I go to school! but I feel all right, very familiar, very accustomed to the surrounding environment. have adapted got there!
Recently, I was very fascinated by literature, that the article written a lot of flavor, not just those that I now see Lu Xun's essay is!
, of course, the evening There is also a show is wonderful, every time I read that after the program, back to the room which I was just thinking about the issues involved, so get to sleep late every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment