Wednesday, March 2, 2011

TO Changsha chestnuts

 Changsha, chestnuts and Gentlemen, Good. I received your DVD video, read a very touching, thank you.
Think really long time did not go to Changsha, and since the hoof after hoof injury was a bit for me in Changsha can not tell the feeling, in that city, I experienced a major turning point in life. stood on the stage of desire to win with flowers and applause; the same time, sickness, rumors sky, walks with difficulty. Finally, after going through all finally end of the game, but the ordeal seems to only just begun, again in here, I experienced one of life's most painful injuries. video where you say a naughty boy of Changsha, Changsha, but in my eyes should be a strict teacher, right He told me that success is not luck, it was probably very lucky, smooth, meteoric rise. but I grew up no such luck, so this time I survived the same can not be lucky, or maybe this catastrophe, let me dig the deeper heartfelt emotion. thanks suffering, let me grow.
thanks Changsha chestnuts, hope one day bye:)
PS: SINA blog is always not open I do not know problem with your PC or Web page in question should be the place recently shared with you all right:)

No comments:

Post a Comment