Thursday, March 31, 2011

10.1 a visit

 Yesterday, my classmates and I went to the nest , and we got up early , and almost 8 when we went to the destination , where people can be really , ah, I saw Bird's Nest and Water Cube , we played very happy in my The impression that I have not been happier for a long time , and we have left in every spot of our footprint , and the air echoed with our laughter , she felt back to childhood , wonderful feeling real ah ! No power like the machine can not be a bad thing to enjoy ah , but the sense of loss is only temporary, I went to adjust his attitude , we went to Tiananmen Square, the next spot , straight off the most popular type place , ah, really show the spectacular sea of ​​people In my eyes , but also all over the floats , an array of see my eyes , visitors are to capture the beautiful landscape , we also visited with , ha ha floats can be really beautiful , and finally to the Tiananmen Square , there are Fountain is simply heaven on earth , ha ha people are busy with pictures , and I to be outdone , how to have to leave them to their own memories ah , I took the students went to Tiananmen Square that took two snapshots , according to end soon Washed out, was very happy ah ha ha , take pictures with a sense of accomplishment feels good , ah, maybe you would say no way in Tiananmen Square, I am a souvenir Zhensu happens is the most popular one ah ha ha had not the poor . Happy time is faster than a blink of an eye has come to the afternoon , I eat it in the back ah the company , though a bit reluctantly , but there is no way we should go back , ah! Anyway that day I have been very substantial, if given the opportunity I have to go out and play No. 5 , my dear friends, if you have time to Beijing to play I'll take you out Oh, I like to play , but most people ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment